Sunday Youth Group Training (Session 1)
Sign Up Now! Please fill out the form below.
Power 5 Football Training for grades 1st through 7th on Sunday at Oakland Yard. This is a 2-hour training that will cover our Introduction to Explosive Performance Training, Basic Fundamentals and Technique Positional Training, and Competition Dills.
This package will cover all the Sunday training dates in Session 1 with a 12% Discount.
12/29/2019 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (North Dome)
1/5/2020 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (North Dome)
1/12/2020 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM (North Dome) High School & Youth this week.
1/19/2020 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (North Dome)
1/26/2020 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (North Dome)
2/2/2020 Off (Super Bowl Sunday)
2/9/2020 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (North Dome)
Power 5 Football is a one-stop-shop off-season training program, helping high school athletes prepare for all areas of the college evaluation process. Our program will help you go into a college 1-day camp with confidence and be well prepared to perform your best.
Our off-season program for high school and youth football players offer the following:
- Explosive Performance Training – Improve speed, quickness, and strength. The most important part of an off-season program. Every college coach wants explosive speed out of the athletes they recruit. (Athlete’s Edge – 25-Year track record)
- Football Combine Stations – Learn proven techniques to test well and dominate a college 1-day camp. Do you know the 7 steps to run your fastest 40 Time? We do and we will teach you how to run your fastest 40 Time, shuttle, and 3-cone drill.
- Football Fundamentals – Become a polished player at the position you play
- 7v7 Regional Football Team – Compete in 3-4 Regional Tournaments for maximum exposure
- Recruiting – We help educate you on the process and develop an individual Game Plan to improve your recruiting situation. No one in the state has more of a proven track record of helping high school athletes get scholarships.